FS: Canon XH-A1 HD camcorder + SGBlade 35mm Adapter package.

Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my Canon XH-A1, SGblade 35mm adapter, and accessories in order to save up some money to buy a Canon 7D. The XH-A1 is about two years old, and was used mostly for weddings and event videography. Every moment it wasn't in use, it was in a sealed Pelican case. It's been very, very well taken care of and the heads were cleaned bi-yearly.

Canon XH-A1 HD camcorder, Canon XH-A1 Lens hood, three Canon lithium ion battery packs (two standard 4-hr, one special 7-hr), Component out cable, AC power to camera adapter, AC battery charger, tape head cleaning tape, original Canon XH-A1 manual, Rodenstock UV filter.

- Purchased for $4500 new, asking $2050

- Lens in pristine condition, no marks, scratches, or dust. From the moment I bought the camera a filter went on it, and only came off for routine cleaning. Very minor signs of use on the camera body, no scratches, scuffs, or missing paint.

SGblade 35mm adapter (Rotorazor 2), Nikon Mount, PL mount, 30cm carbon fibre rail support system (15mm diameter), adapter bracket, SGBlade flight case.

- Purchased for $1800 new, asking $1400.

- SGblade 35mm adapter is pretty much brand new. I used it once for a short film. There are literally no signs of use. The glass and housing of the adapter are scuff, scratch, mark, and knick free. The SGblade official sticker is still on the bottom of the adapter.

Please send me a private message or email me at seanfinnegan(at)live(dot)com for pictures. Unfortunately, my still camera is broken so all I've got are iPhone pictures. But if you live in the Los Angeles area, you're more than welcome to come see the gear first hand.

I would like to sell these items together, but will consider splitting them up if I don't get any offers. Asking prices include shipping/handling to the continental United States. Please, Paypal only. I am willing to list the items on eBay to complete the transaction if that is preferred by the buyer.