Eyeglass reflection

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had any good insight into creating a reflection of a television screen (turned on) in prescription glasses.

The shot would be framed up as a close-up with a character looking at a small old CRT television and I wanted to be able to reflect what they are watching in their eye glasses. it is not entirely important to be able to clearly see what they are watching, just a vague, ghostly, image is enough.

In addition, what can I use to create the flicker of a TV? We will never see the TV screen in any shot, so I feel like I able to gut it out and stick some lights in there to do the job if the power of the screen itself isn't great enough.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thank you,

Kyle Reid

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had any good insight into creating a reflection of a television screen (turned on) in prescription glasses.

Have you considered reflecting a television screen (turned on) in the glasses ?

Have you considered reflecting a television screen (turned on) in the glasses ?

That is the plan in general. I was wondering the best way to do it for the most controllable effect.

Day time interior of a pawnshop, large glass windows letting in the sunlight, the shot I'd like the effect in would likely be a head and shoulder closeup. No specific expectations for the lighting at the moment, other than it will be of lower contrast, broadly lit, and motivated by the large store front windows.