Looking for DP for 1 day shoot (nonpaid)

Hey everyone. We need a DP for a one day shoot for a comedic short film. It's inside a studio on a set with lots of lighting equipment, and a Sony HVR A1 camera.

I've directed lots of comedy, and here I am on IMDB. It's not my first day on the job -- I've worked for hit network shows -- so you won't be having to explain to me about crossing the line :)

This is a fun one day project that's suitable for someone who wants to add comedy to their reel. Alas, no pay, but there's food (of course).

Please email me if interested.

Thanks for your time,

David Willis

p.s. Here's something I have up on FunnyOrDie: Swan Lake Health Care Ballet

Edited by David Willis

Are you from New Jersey?

Fortunately, I am not. So I am not in danger of coming into contact with Snookies.

Sadly, the forum software will not let me edit my post, so thanks for the opportunity to clarify that the shoot is in Los Angeles. Shoot date is not set, but it will be between May 10-14.

I'd like to delete the post and start over, but again, the forum software does not allow deletions.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by David Willis

I thought you might have been Bruce and Robert's brother. David was the youngest Willis brother. I knew Robert the best. Bruce, we all know.

No, I am not related to Bruce Willis. I have hair.

:)