Kinor 10-100 Zoom Details

Hi,

I've just purchased this lens of ebay and am currently looking to get it converted to arri PL to go on my Eclair super 16mm camera. I realise that it was not designed for super 16mm coverage but has any one tested the lens on the format to see whats it tolerances are?

Would it be the same result as most of the angenieux zooms? with coverage from 25mm upwards? I bought the lens as a super 16mm glass is so expensive and was looking for alternatives.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi,

I've just purchased this lens of ebay and am currently looking to get it converted to arri PL to go on my Eclair super 16mm camera. I realise that it was not designed for super 16mm coverage but has any one tested the lens on the format to see whats it tolerances are?

Would it be the same result as most of the angenieux zooms? with coverage from 25mm upwards? I bought the lens as a super 16mm glass is so expensive and was looking for alternatives.

Thanks,

Steve

sorry for the second post! can any body shed any information on this lens and its coverage for super 16mm? it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Steve

=====================

Hi Steve !

Earlier I am checked up this zoom lens on Optica Elite , during zooming lens begin to cover Super 16 format from F = 32 mm

Best regards

Sergey

• 2 weeks later...