Kinor 35H Light Meter

camarotype

Has anybody here seen a Kinor 35h Light meter? after reading the entire manual for the kinor including the russian ones there are no pictures of the optional light meter. If anybody has one or have a picture could you please post it here? i'm curious to see how it looks and how it is attached to the camera. :rolleyes:

Just in case i have all the manuals for the kinor 35h in russian. it's 4 manuals in total 2 for the camera and electronics and 2 for the battery and chargers. if anybody need some info i can scan some pages and post it here. thank you all

• Premium Member

I have never seen a reference to a Kinor 35H light meter. Given the very basic manual operation of the camera I would be surprised that one was made for it. Also, the standard Lomos made for the 35H do not have aperture gears so I don't know how it would have operated.

I have a set of Russian manuals too, but since I know no Russian I can't make heads or tails of them!

I have never seen a reference to a Kinor 35H light meter. Given the very basic manual operation of the camera I would be surprised that one was made for it. Also, the standard Lomos made for the 35H do not have aperture gears so I don't know how it would have operated.

I have a set of Russian manuals too, but since I know no Russian I can't make heads or tails of them!

i also bought the english manual from Rafael (RAFCAMERA) and they refer to a light meter that are two pieces basically the sensor goes where one of the first mirrors go and there's a module the goes on the option port on the right side of the camera that has several shooting settings obviously ISO settings for russian film and 2 shootings modes rehersal and main or something like it. but no pictures i'm sure if anybody has one it wouldn't work for todays films but i'm curious to see the functionality with the camera. i also own a k3 and the light meter actually works okay! also on the russian manuals they have the schematics for the light meter and it looks like a light meter construction but seeing the module and the sensor it's a completely different thing.

Interesting! Perhaps it was simply a through the lens meter, like your K-3. I've never seen an illustration of one.

Sort of thru the lens but the viewfinder actually i can post here the specs for it. but yeah i agree there no illustration at all. i do believe its for an older model perhaps the first ones. my kinor is a 1990 and it doesnt have the door on the left side for the video tap its on top together with the viewfinder.