list of website with job offers

Hello

I would like to ask a question. everybody knows thta it's very hard to find a paid gig right now. I get most of my gigs trough connections i have made on previous jobs but still I apply online on mandy.com and craigslist. Do you know other websites with crew job offers? Thank you

• Premium Member

Hello

I would like to ask a question. everybody knows thta it's very hard to find a paid gig right now. I get most of my gigs trough connections i have made on previous jobs but still I apply online on mandy.com and craigslist. Do you know other websites with crew job offers? Thank you

There's media match but I don't think it's worth it. Reality staff works OK for reality work. For the most part, any work I get that's worthwhile comes from personal contacts and referrals. I've never got anything very decent from a posting website.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

I am a real person, my name is JJ, and would just like to plug a tool I made for myself but has helped thousands others find gigs in the industry. Check out the Jobs section on my website at www.locationlockdown.com

I know it is a shameless plug, but the way I have it setup is to scan all of the other websites like Craiglist, Mandy, Media Match, NBC, Fox Studios and display it in a neat way thats easy to read. It is free to use and clicking on any job offer brings you right to the employer, I am not a middle man and do not profit from this. Made it for myself originally in Toronto and have been making it for lots of cities all over the world since based on requests from everywhere and everyone, these tools gets thousands of hits. Please enjoy them.

I have booked gigs myself dozens of times. It updates every minute and only posts the latest jobs.

Cheers,

JJ

• 2 weeks later...

I know it is a shameless plug, but the way I have it setup is to scan all of the other websites like Craiglist, Mandy, Media Match, NBC, Fox Studios and display it in a neat way thats easy to read. It is free to use and clicking on any job offer brings you right to the employer, I am not a middle man and do not profit from this. Made it for myself originally in Toronto and have been making it for lots of cities all over the world since based on requests from everywhere and everyone, these tools gets thousands of hits. Please enjoy them.

Great job JJ! I'm right checking your website. I think regarding Dublin you should also implement it with this website:

http://www.filmmakersnetwork.ie/forums/

there is a crew job section, pretty much the most lively in Ireland.

Best

Luca