Looking for Guy Bodart of CamerasPro

kwokyoonglee

Hi all,

My name is Bryan camera assistant from Malaysia. I've sent 2 Bolex SBM about 2 years back to Guy bodart of Cameraspro to be converted to Super 16.I'm very upset as he promised turn around would be a week or so for each conversion. However it took him nearly a year just to return my first camera. And that is with countless emails ,calls, emails to people he worked with, emails to people i thought would know him etc etc.

My 2nd SBM body is still with him now. ( i would still like to think so ) Again, all promises of returning my camera is ended with

" ok i'll send you camera right a way or i promised" but no news after that.

So i'm starting this Manhunt and wish anyone in this community can help me out. Payment have been paid fully and costing more than $2000+ cold hard earned cash is with this man. Camera body is $1000+

His address

3125 W WARM SPRINGS RD, 89014 HENDERSON,NEvada

PHONE: 702-434-7051

FAX: 702-450-2756

Thank you Everyone! Appreciate it.

Bryan

I used him once before, years ago to service an RX. As I recollect it took a few months for me, but he did good work. Still, the timeframe you describe sounds rather unreasonable. Keep after it, and hopefully he'll send you your second SBM.

BR

• 3 weeks later...

I used him once before, years ago to service an RX. As I recollect it took a few months for me, but he did good work. Still, the timeframe you describe sounds rather unreasonable. Keep after it, and hopefully he'll send you your second SBM.

BR

Anyone can help me out???????

Thanks

Bryan

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

I am Guy from Cameraspro!

Do not worry, I am in business and well. THe problem I had was a health problem (Fybromalgia and tachyarythmia.

I was in so bad shape for almost 6 years that I was not able to keep my promisses and delay . Brian doesn't have to panic. His camera is done, but always for the same problem, I was unale to post it. He was not decided on his viewfinder either. So, we wasted time. And I had other stuffs to do.

Yes, I own a casket company too http://www.versaillescasket.com and also we started and auction http://www.walybi.com ( pleasee joint it, it's free)

ameraspro is alive and well. We are working on a new website too. You are right, I came back from Europe and the Cameraspro site was down, because the server Ixwebhosting did not renew the site automaticaly. But it's working fine now

David Wilkinson, you can write to me again the site is working

Sorry about all that, but everything is ok!

Thanks a lot for you patience and understanding

Guy Bodart

CAMERASPRO.COM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello

I am Guy from Cameraspro!

Do not worry, I am in business and well. THe problem I had was a health problem (Fybromalgia and tachyarythmia.

I was in so bad shape for almost 6 years that I was not able to keep my promisses and delay . Brian doesn't have to panic. His camera is done, but always for the same problem, I was unale to post it. He was not decided on his viewfinder either. So, we wasted time. And I had other stuffs to do.

Yes, I own a casket company too http://www.versaillescasket.com and also we started and auction http://www.walybi.com ( pleasee joint it, it's free)

ameraspro is alive and well. We are working on a new website too. You are right, I came back from Europe and the Cameraspro site was down, because the server Ixwebhosting did not renew the site automaticaly. But it's working fine now

David Wilkinson, you can write to me again the site is working

Sorry about all that, but everything is ok!

Thanks a lot for you patience and understanding

Guy Bodart

CAMERASPRO.COM

Hello

I am David Wilkinson and I am still waiting for a reply. I have sent several emails to guy@cameraspro.com but have received no replies so far. Does anyone know what is happening at Cameras Pro? The website seems to be back up and running so I assume they are still in business.

Guy, if you read this please contact me.

Hope to hear something soon.

David Wilkinson

• 7 years later...

Well, a bit of public service here. Stay away from cameras Pro. I spent 4000 dollars on a converted bolex that came full of faults. Sent it to Les Bosher and even though I haven't received it yet I feel I'm going to be very happy about it. Guy has been nice on the emails but if you want professional work done, that's not the place to go to. Les is the nicest person working with bolex and I just really wished he could live forever.