Looking for ASC Mentor

Drew Maw

I've been studying underneath Eric Steelberg (DP on Juno and Up in the Air) for the last year, and David Mullen ASC has expressed his interest if schedule/production permits, but I'm wondering if there are any other ASC cinematographers here that might be interested, here's some of my work (a lot of which I'm still waiting for from post, that I've shot this year [bigger stuff]: www.drewmaw.com

I have my BA in communications, and the mentorship is a part of my MFA studies out of SF's Academy of Art University Cinematography program, which I'm doing online out of Los Angeles, which is why the mentorship is so crucial for applying the theory that I'm learning in class.

Thanks!

Drew Maw

drewmaw@gmail.com

(530) 262-7096

I'd be glad to, once the ASC invites me to become a member. Ball's in your court fellas! ;)

Seriously though, Eric's a great guy, and David is an institution on this board, so you're doing awfully well. Best of luck in your search!

BR

I've been studying underneath Eric Steelberg (DP on Juno and Up in the Air) for the last year, and David Mullen ASC has expressed his interest if schedule/production permits, but I'm wondering if there are any other ASC cinematographers here that might be interested, here's some of my work (a lot of which I'm still waiting for from post, that I've shot this year [bigger stuff]: www.drewmaw.com

I have my BA in communications, and the mentorship is a part of my MFA studies out of SF's Academy of Art University Cinematography program, which I'm doing online out of Los Angeles, which is why the mentorship is so crucial for applying the theory that I'm learning in class.

Thanks!

Drew Maw

drewmaw@gmail.com

(530) 262-7096

Really awesome stuff man, I'm brand new to this forum and for me to get on here and it keeps me inspired that one of the first posts I read is from someone so motivated. Killing it.

• 2 weeks later...