AC Stuff For Sale, The Final Countdown

Annie Wengenroth

So it seems that other work and events in my life have finally piled up to the degree where I no longer have the time to work as an AC even if I wanted to (and I don't, ha ha!). I know I've made a few posts in here about selling my kit and I know some people have already contacted me, but it was a while ago, so I'm starting over and posting this again. I have a Harrison changing tent, a Harrison doctor bag, a slightly beat-up but still clappable (if that's a word) slate, and a few other odds and ends; a Panavision iris wrench, a couple of those t-shaped sandbag markers, a small tape measure pouch and Lindcraft belt, and some random tools. I would prefer $200 for the whole nine yards but am open to reasonable offers...I just want to see this stuff go to someone who will use it well! I would prefer local pickup (I'm in NYC) but if you don't mind paying for shipping, I can do that too. I also have a few camera books for sale; the Panaflex users manual, the Arri SR3 book, the Motion Picture Camera data book, and the David Elkins camera assistant book. Contact me for specifics if you're interested and by all means, if you want to buy the kit and a book or two, I can throw it all into one package and save you a little money.