Beaulieu 4008 zm 2 plus projector for sale

alfredoparra

I have a beaulieu 4008 zm 2 with a Chinon SP 330 sound projector for sale, asking price is $475.00 the camera has a wide gate in it now and I'll give you an extra uncut gate for 4:33, the handle was removed and the shell is painted candy green, you get two lens, the 6-64 and the 6-66 lens, both are c-mount, you get two filters for the 6-64 lens an 85B and an 80A, the camera shots and runs very well! its setup for manual use only! comes with a 7.2 rc battery and charger along with some other extras! I have the original battery but needs a recell, I removed the internal cells to prevent acid leaks in my house. You get a nikon to c mount adapter as well! asking price for everything is $475.00 the camera is ready to shoot! the projector whens run but something you have to auto feed it a few times for it to take, maybe its my film? I never cut the leader end. I have the original user instructions for the projector and a booklet foor the beaulieu but its not the instruction manual, it only talks about the features. the tripod and release plate is not included in this sale! here is a link to the picture of the actual camera and a link to a recent movie I shot, the transfer is not as sharp as the projected footage and I dident use a light meter when I filed, I used the 16 rule but it does look better projected then how it looks on youtube, I video taped it of the wall, nothing special. Serious buyers only please. email me at Parravision@yahoo.com if your interested in buying it.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/parravision/DSC03815.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPE7-wq0S8c

Edited by alfredoparra