ARRI 2B Camera Package For Sale

Kevin Masuda

• Premium Member

Selling my ARRI 2B setup. Comes with three lenses: 16mm, 75mm, and a Macro lens(all STD Arri mount). The lenses seem to be in pretty pristine condition. The camera also comes with three motors: two variable and one fixed. All motors work once placed on the flat base(comes with)however, it will not work if attached to the camera itself because the gear is missing. There is a little bit of a chip on the screw mount on one of the motors. Camera also comes with an extra door and sunshade. I will post pics up soon here. Looking to sell this ASAP, asking $300 for the entire package.

• Site Sponsor

Selling my ARRI 2B setup. Comes with three lenses: 16mm, 75mm, and a Macro lens(all STD Arri mount). The lenses seem to be in pretty pristine condition. The camera also comes with three motors: two variable and one fixed. All motors work once placed on the flat base(comes with)however, it will not work if attached to the camera itself because the gear is missing. There is a little bit of a chip on the screw mount on one of the motors. Camera also comes with an extra door and sunshade. I will post pics up soon here. Looking to sell this ASAP, asking $300 for the entire package.

Really $300? I'll buy it for $300...

-Rob-

• Premium Member

Great, Thanks -- I'll PM you my e-mail, and we'll work out the logistics.

-- J.S.

Sorry John, I didn't state my answer correctly. I meant that Rob bought the camera earlier yesterday from me. So I should have said the camera was sold. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Kev