Cinema Products CP-16R Kit For Sale

Josh Hill

• Premium Member

Only used once or twice, but was overhauled by Visual Products in 2005. Needs a little lubrication, but otherwise runs fine. The battery needs to be recelled -- I tested the camera a week or so ago and the camera only held thirty seconds or so of charge.

I'm selling because I 1) Purchased an Eclair ACL for a project a few weeks ago and 2) I live in New York City, so I need the space that the CP16R and it's travel cases are taking up.

Kit comes with:

1 - Cinema Products CP16R Camera

1 - Angenieux 12-120mm lens -- the glass is clean, no chips or fungus

1 - Travel case for CP16R (the styrofoam inside is not in good condition and will require a little bit of maintenance)

3 - 400' Magazines, with good movement, all work smoothly

1 - Travel case for 3 400' Magazines

1 - Travel case for Miscellaneous storage full of practice film, cans, odds and ends

For the kit I'm asking $800 OBO. The three travel cases with equipment will be $150 shipping (actual cost). I have no place to store the camera come March and would like to get rid of it to someone who will use it (I have no been able to).

Please send e-mails to liontamarin@gmail.com, as it is the most efficient way to reach me to submit an offer. I will sell to the first acceptable offer that comes in.

Also, there are no pictures of the camera as it is currently in a storage room underneath a lot of my roommate's stuff. If they move out before I have an offer I'll do my best to post pictures.