VERY rough reel

Ian Blewitt

There are tons of problems with this right I know but I wanted to get some critiques on the content for right now (not the editing or music choice which is likely to change.) I still have to convert some of the footage to the correct size from the originals so excuse the size differences

Thanks so much for any help and advice, I really appreciate it.

There are tons of problems with this right I know but I wanted to get some critiques on the content for right now (not the editing or music choice which is likely to change.) I still have to convert some of the footage to the correct size from the originals so excuse the size differences

problems with this, I know, but*

Sorry I couldn't edit my post for some reason (assuming because it is a new topic)

I think its fine dude. If this is what you've got, then it's what you've got. you know what I mean.

I would remove the shot where you start out behind the car and move past it.

then I would pull down the black levels on the first shot with the musicians (the one with the lens flares)

overall, keep going man, you just need more.

ps-the shark was a cool "experience" piece, what was that shoot for??

I think its fine dude. If this is what you've got, then it's what you've got. you know what I mean.

I would remove the shot where you start out behind the car and move past it.

then I would pull down the black levels on the first shot with the musicians (the one with the lens flares)

overall, keep going man, you just need more.

ps-the shark was a cool "experience" piece, what was that shoot for??

Thanks John,

There really isn't any editing yet, and the footage that is small and in a box was taken from a low quality version that I have as a place holder until I can contact the director for the original footage. Once I tighten up the editing I will repost. Thanks for your advice on the car piece and black levels.

The shark piece was actually just something random that I thought would be cool to shoot when I was shooting a band at the zoo/aquarium. I'm glad someone liked it!