Hey, thanks!

Ian Blewitt

I just wanted to take a minute to say "thank you" to all the helpful and knowledgeable members of this site. People like me (students/newbies) have so much to gain from this community of professionals. I really enjoy reading all the conversations and have learned so much since I joined here.

Well considering I'm still largely an amateur, and that I seek more advice than I give (or have any right to give since I'm still learning), I'll second Ian's thanks. This website helps keep me going when I'm low and wondering if I made the right choice, or if I should quit and find something with a stabler source of income. This website has really pulled me up and kept me going.

• Premium Member

Beer and other libations thank yous can be mailed to:

Adrian Sierkowski

C/o Philadelphia institute for the photochemically derranged

47 North South East St.

Philadelphia PA. 12345-678

;)

Seriously, though, everyone here, amateur/student/semi-pro/pro alike gets and gives as good as information as they can, and we all deserve, and get thanks me thinks.

Beer and other libations thank yous can be mailed to:

Adrian Sierkowski

C/o Philadelphia institute for the photochemically derranged

47 North South East St.

Philadelphia PA. 12345-678

Next time I'm in Philly I'd be happy to grab ya a beer! >:)

I'd say next time I'm in Pitt I'd grab you one, but since I dumped the girl I dated in Banksville... with no regrets aside from the free Oreo Pie from Eat 'n Park, I suppose we'll just have to alternate rounds when you wind up Philly-side ;)

Ha! I actually live off Crane Ave I know exactly what EatNPark you're talking about! Sounds like a plan!