Lighting Green Screen

The company I'm interning at has a green screen cyclorama (27' long, 15' deep, 8.5' tall) and are looking for pre-lighting solutions. There is a "budget" but I don't know the specifics of that.

I was thinking getting kino flos because of their low profile and nice even lighting but I'm concerned with their output for such a large space. What can you recommend?

The company I'm interning at has a green screen cyclorama (27' long, 15' deep, 8.5' tall) and are looking for pre-lighting solutions. There is a "budget" but I don't know the specifics of that.

I was thinking getting kino flos because of their low profile and nice even lighting but I'm concerned with their output for such a large space. What can you recommend?

a series of image 80s with supergreen tubes will probably be enough

image 80's may be too much.

you could easily light a green screen with a row of 2 bulb kinos end to end on the ground and end to end in the grid. but 8.5 feet tall is not really that tall. you might be able to get away with single tube kinos and if you can pull them away from the screen a little you may only need a row on the ground or the grid. i would do a test and light a small section to see what works for their purposes.

best

Tim