FS: Canon7D Cinema style camera package w/f2.0 primes, Marshall monitor, mattebox, etc

Salil Sundresh

7d_front_may2010-320.jpgnikon_lens_kit_7d-320.jpg

Full Canon 7D cinema style camera package. Fast primes set, CUSTOM HDMI > component battery plate w/converter chip w/7.2v and 5v out simultaneously!, Zacuto gear, marshall monitor, RedRock v2 follow focus kit, loads of camera batteries, AC adapter, camera cage w/top handle, shoulder support, mattebox, filtration, much more-everything you need to make movies like a 35mm camera (except the film :P )

For info on most of the package:

http://salil24.com/MISC_FILES/031611_hdslr_cam_package-salil.pdf

Note: Items under "Additional monitor options" not part of package. Also, sticks & hi-hat aren't included though I am selling them for an additional price.

The camera body, aks and lenses all fit in 2 well organized black storm cases (heavy duty cases that don't hurt your hands). Both cases are small enough to fit as carry-on luggage on an airplane (last time I checked).

All of the prime lenses except the 24mm have had their apertures de-clicked so they operate like CINEMA LENSES. I still have the parts to re-click them. Lenses are in very good condition.

I paid over $11,000 for all this but I'm asking only $7,600 (I need the $$ soon) for this well configured fully custom built package. E-mail offers to salil(at)salil24.com

I'm in Burbank, CA feel free to contact me to stop by and see this rig in action, it's a beauty! Willing to ship but I would much rather deal locally. Thanks for looking.

Edited by Salil Sundresh