Union Dues

Hello i was wondering if anyone out there knows how much it is to join the local 600 in Los Angeles as a 2nd AC. I have most of my days with CSATF and just received my safety passport and did my I-9 paperwork so im about ready to start putting away the initiation fees. I have been hearing different figures from guys who have been in the business forever and just wanted a update from any new members.

Thanks

Hello i was wondering if anyone out there knows how much it is to join the local 600 in Los Angeles as a 2nd AC. I have most of my days with CSATF and just received my safety passport and did my I-9 paperwork so im about ready to start putting away the initiation fees. I have been hearing different figures from guys who have been in the business forever and just wanted a update from any new members.

Thanks

So i talked to one of my 2nd AC contacts who is amazing and she gave me the 4k entrance fee and 800 a quarter. thanks guys

its labor day weekend all over the world, offices closed thats why i posted this. Looking for any AC that would know.

thank you

Paul has been in the business from day one and is a pretty smart guy. While I don't speak for him, I'm pretty sure he knows this is a holiday weekend. Did you notice ASC tacked onto the back of his name? He's one of the guys you may want to thank for taking the time to respond and say, "That's a good idea, oh and do you mind if I send you a resume? Do you ever need an a 2nd, can I buy you a coffee sometime? Don't forget the networking aspect of this site. His suggestion to call the union is what you will have to end up doing anyway. Those figures will be the most accurate and the matter at hand can certainly wait until Tuesday.

Yes sir I did see that and I'm sure Paul you are a great person to know in this business it's a pleasure, I definitely dont want to take away from that all and I didn't mean to be unappreciative. I'm simply posting up a question to share information with anyone wanting to know about dues as was I and also getting to communicate with other people who I might not meet. Yes indeed I can call the local that's a given! Im just out networking. Thank you for taking the time out to respond to my post.