Wow!

Todd Pinder

• 4 months later...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110743502306&autorefresh=true

That was cheap! If I had any more money I would have bid a little higher! Anyone here buy this?!

I bought this. I was shocked at how inexpensive it was, as I had set a much higher cap on my bids and actually contemplated the buy now option. Just my lucky day I guess. Everything arrived in great shape, obviously a well taken care of camera. The only thing that did not work was the light meter in the lens, but I had a spare working one on hand.

I bought this. I was shocked at how inexpensive it was, as I had set a much higher cap on my bids and actually contemplated the buy now option. Just my lucky day I guess. Everything arrived in great shape, obviously a well taken care of camera. The only thing that did not work was the light meter in the lens, but I had a spare working one on hand.

hey Gary, not sure how familiar you are with that big lens...did you check the battery in it or try a new one? I had one of those lenses once, and the light meter seemed to work pretty good in it. Seems like you got a great deal.