Kodachrome Processing News

bibleland

Good news friends. I spoke to Steve at Kodak today. He said that Dwyanes is out and Switzerland is in. He said that any retail store or mailer will be sending it to Maryland for a trip to Europe. Turn around shold be less than the 3 weeks in the past. And their equipment is specifically designed for super8 format. (i.e. correct agitation). He said our calls last summer has created a recommittment at Kodak to servicing us in this format and that brand of film. Therefore I'm going to rebuy my equipment and shoot a commercial. Anyone have a used Leicina?

thanks for the info. wonder why they shift back to europe? that lab has produced several scrath lab films. always quality with dwayne's. hope thing are improving, but regardless, im happy kodak is reconizing the need.

Good news friends.  I spoke to Steve at Kodak today. He said that Dwyanes is out and Switzerland is in.  He said that any retail store or mailer will be sending it to Maryland for a trip to Europe.  Turn around shold be less than the 3 weeks in the past.  And their equipment is specifically designed for super8 format. (i.e. correct agitation).  He said our calls last summer has created a recommittment at Kodak to servicing us in this format and that brand of film.  Therefore I'm going to rebuy my equipment and shoot a commercial.  Anyone have a used Leicina?

thanks for the info. wonder why they shift back to europe? that lab has produced several scrath lab films. always quality with dwayne's. hope thing are improving, but regardless, im happy kodak is reconizing the need.

I sent more than a dozen rolls to Dwaynes this fall. No scratches but a orange/green lines down the middel. I used 3 different cameras same results. The film was grainy. Again 3 cameras, indoor, outdoors with proper exposure. Dwaynes machine is designed for 35mm silde film not super 8. Kodachrome goes through a 14 step process in processing. The machine does not agitate the smaller guage properly so says Kodak.