SXSW

J. Lamar King IMPOSTOR

Hi,

Oh, yeah, that'll be great - stop by the booth next week to pick up the rushes! Mwaha!

Phil

LOL, actually they send out a DVD. Seems like it's a good way for people who've never shot film to give it a go. I'm planning on inviting a good director friend of mine who's not experienced with actual film. It should be a good way for him to learn its merits and go to bat for film with more producers.

• Premium Member

I plan on bumming around SXSW since I live in Austin. I don't know if I'm going to be able to go to the trade show, being a student and on limited cash and all, but I'm going to be checking out some of the movies playing.

My friend DP'd a movie that is premiering at SXSW (Drop Dead Sexy) so hopefully he will be in town. And if he's not, maybe he'll put in a good word and I can hang out with the director and whatever cast members are here.

J. Lamar, if you wanna shoot some 16 I'll be hopefully doing a short for a couple of days. :-)

Later,

Josh

J. Lamar, if you wanna shoot some 16 I'll be hopefully doing a short for a couple of days. :-)

Later,

Josh

Well I've shot tons of 16 in my years but if Kodak is letting me shoot it free, I'm there. Plus hopefully I can shoot one of the new stocks I haven't shot yet. Which would be 7217.

BTW, it doesn't cost anything to get into the trade show this year. Go to the sight and click on "Tradeshow" and there will be a link to get a free pass.