FS:camera BEAULIEU 6008 PRO and 5008MS

Goran Stoisavljevic

1.Camera Beaulieu 6008 PRO 16:9 quartz modul 25fr/s and Angenieux zoom lens 6-80 all in normal working condition.Camera comes in Pelican case with battery and charger.

2.Camera Beaulieu 5008 MS lens Schneider Optivaron 6-70 all in normal working condition.Camera comes in case with battery and charger.

Serious buyers can send me an offer.

post-28238-0-47447700-1324906211.jpg

post-28238-0-61246100-1324906246.jpg

1.Camera Beaulieu 6008 PRO 16:9 quartz modul 25fr/s and Angenieux zoom lens 6-80 all in normal working condition.Camera comes in Pelican case with battery and charger.

2.Camera Beaulieu 5008 MS lens Schneider Optivaron 6-70 all in normal working condition.Camera comes in case with battery and charger.

Serious buyers can send me an offer.

Hello Goran,

I saw your post and was hoping you could answer a few questions for me if it is not too much trouble. I use regular 8 and super 8 cameras and was curious about the 16:9 aspect ratio of this camera. Has both the film gate and the viewfinder been modified? Is there any vignetting at any point using this lens with the 16:9 aspect ratio? Also, where is the camera located and what is the price you would like to get for it? I live in Portland Oregon in the US.

thanks so much for your time and have a great new Year,

Paul; pablogustav@gmail.com