2011 WRX short video

Good job with color correction. Editing seems solid if not a little over done with the "cut back replays" but I'd have to watch it again with sound to see if its to match the beat/feel of the music.

My main critic would be a lack of what is important. A car video is often watched for one thing, what someone would like to do with it, but can't. We can all admire a car, but not everyone can abuse and enjoy a car. That is why the Gymkahana videos are superbly popular. Though I understand that not all of use can find a car/driver that we can film, without it I would abbreviate the length of the video since there is no "payoff."

Good use of a slider, though there are some "boring shots" such as push ins on the tailpipe and steering wheel. If this is a "glory" shoot, these are rarely "sexy" parts of a car and should rarely be used unless they are exceptional sculpted. Although there is some very noticeable shake in many of the shots using the slider. I'd suggest a stabilization, or reviewing shots on set to see when you have a shot that has unacceptable or uncorrectable amount of shake.

Hopefully this helps and I hope this helps you produce even better works in the future.

Good job with color correction. Editing seems solid if not a little over done with the "cut back replays" but I'd have to watch it again with sound to see if its to match the beat/feel of the music.

My main critic would be a lack of what is important. A car video is often watched for one thing, what someone would like to do with it, but can't. We can all admire a car, but not everyone can abuse and enjoy a car. That is why the Gymkahana videos are superbly popular. Though I understand that not all of use can find a car/driver that we can film, without it I would abbreviate the length of the video since there is no "payoff."

Good use of a slider, though there are some "boring shots" such as push ins on the tailpipe and steering wheel. If this is a "glory" shoot, these are rarely "sexy" parts of a car and should rarely be used unless they are exceptional sculpted. Although there is some very noticeable shake in many of the shots using the slider. I'd suggest a stabilization, or reviewing shots on set to see when you have a shot that has unacceptable or uncorrectable amount of shake.

Hopefully this helps and I hope this helps you produce even better works in the future.

Thanks for the suggestions