New York visit

Guest Stephen Murphy

Guest Stephen Murphy

Hi guys,

I'll be in New York for a few days at the end of the week and was hoping some of you might be able to point me in the right direction for a few things. I'm looking for a reccomendation for some good movie theaters to visit while im there, either something with a good sized screen or something showing vintage prints (im staying upper east side but happy to travel). I'm also hoping to find some older issue sof American Cinematographer, mid 80's era , so if anyone knows of any stores that might have that I'd appreciate a heads up.

S

Film Forum in Greenwhich Village, Walter Reade Theatre in Lincoln Center, and The Museum of Modern Art in midtown have all the old movies. The megaplexes on 42nd Street and Union Square all have pretty big screens, as well as the Sony Lincoln Square on Broadway at 68th.

Guest Stephen Murphy

Film Forum in Greenwhich Village, Walter Reade Theatre in Lincoln Center, and The Museum of Modern Art in midtown have all the old movies. The megaplexes on 42nd Street and Union Square all have pretty big screens, as well as the Sony Lincoln Square on Broadway at 68th.

Great thanks Jon!