Hey Everybody!

Today is kindof a funny day for me. It was probably over two years ago when I made one of my first posts on cinematography.com to ask about 16mm and humidity. I was asking because I was going to West Edmonton Malls World Waterpark to make a my first short film. Thinking back I feel like a completely different person now, these forums have given so much to me and I can't believe how much incredible stuff I've learnt. S

o, finally, I have a trailer to show you. The film was shot on super 16mm 7201/7217 with an SR3 and a Zeiss 11-110 T2.2. I did a 2k scan at cinelicious and color graded in FCP. I'd be flattered if anyone wanted to comment or critique, and if anyones interested please feel free to message me regarding premiere dates and so on :)

Currently I am using indiegogo (a crowd funding platform like kickstarter) to try and get funding to finish the sound design. I can imagine I'm not the first person to use cinematography.com to promote my project, and I apologize for doing so. But I figure, you're all filmmakers and you understand how expensive it can be (I have spent over 8000 out of pocket so far), and hopefully, you also understand how important sound is! If so, please do me a huge huge favor and take a look at my indiegogo campaign. If you're not interested, below are links to my website as well as the trailer for WATERPARK.

Thankyou!

INDIEGOGO

WEBSITE

TRAILER

Edited by Evan Andrew John Prosofsky