What cart(s) for 2ton grip/electric?

Ricardo Casco

This is more for a personal question for taste, I'm working on building up a 2ton grip/electric, and want to know what type of big cart would be preferable.

I'm looking at the Backstage Duz-All cart. (Not the Super Duz-All). I'm liking being able to store c-stands, some important grip gear in the milkcrates, flags and some fixtures. Would you recommend that one? Or something different? I'm always able to build a custom one (have some friends that weld pretty well, we've already built some carts before)

Is there anything you'd like to see in the truck? Speaking of organization, whats up front instead of the back?

I may do some modifications to the Duz-All, I don't see it useful to unload it to bring out big fixtures like those 5 or 10ks in the picture, I may make it hold a nice tungsten package up to 2ks, then anything above that (anything thats not on an edison's that is) somewhere else on racks.

14' length to work with, good heigh, and do have a lift gate .

I plan on expanding later on maybe next year with a bigger truck and reach the final point of 3ton

Edited by Ricardo Casco

• 5 months later...