EU - Where to get proper furniture pads / blankets

Torben Greve

I've been searching around and either I find the thin moving blankets or the expensive quilted Matthews or similar named blankets.

I'd love to get some tip where to get the quilted furniture pads that also it advertised in the states for around 12 dollars each. Unfortunately the shipping price from the states is way more than the blankets, hence I want to find them here...

Thanks in advance!

I've been searching around and either I find the thin moving blankets or the expensive quilted Matthews or similar named blankets.

I'd love to get some tip where to get the quilted furniture pads that also it advertised in the states for around 12 dollars each. Unfortunately the shipping price from the states is way more than the blankets, hence I want to find them here...

Thanks in advance!

Maybe IKEA or a home furnishing store ? I get them made out of rexine, so they can be cleaned easily .

Edited by Sanjay Sami

Yeah that would be the first place to try, but the stuff we use here are these thinish grey blankets which we call "dog blankets"... I guess I could fold them up a bit to get some volume but still. :S

• 2 weeks later...

That's Harbor Freight for ya. They'll probably have some in a month or so. I'll do some more research and see if there's someplace in Europe that sells them cheap. B)

Try some of these:

http://www.nextdayboxes.com/cheap-moving-supplies/cheap-moving-blanket/cheap-moving-pads-free-shipping-4?utm_medium=cpc&gclid=COTmqNe_xbECFfADtgod9EUAlw&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=NDB%2BMoving%2BBlankets%2B-%2BEast%2B

http://www.boxesaz.com/moving-supplies/cheap-moving-blankets/furniture-moving-blankets?utm_content=Pacific&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=CMX5to3AxbECFVJntgod6AoAAQ&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Moving%2BBlankets%2B-%2BPacific

http://www.uscargocontrol.com/Moving-Supplies/Moving-Blankets-Moving-Pads?gclid=CLfy15XBxbECFaOMTAodtnAAiw

I would also check European Ebay. There are several on the US Ebay and I would imagine Europe uses them as well. I know they are made in Taiwan and China so check those sites as well. B)

Thanks James... Actually I found a way to get them cheap to Denmark, so I used the Boxes link you gave. They have free shipping in the states.

It's outrageous how buying directly through the shop and having them sent it to me costs 130 dollars more than when I take care of the shipping myself :D They actually wanted 177 dollars for shipping 4 blankets to Denmark hehe.