Super 8mm Ouija Feature screening free online for Halloween

One World Sudios

Hey Everyone,

Big news today... We wanted to let you know that we will be streaming our Super 8mm feature 'I Am ZoZo' in its entirety at no charge for 24hours over Halloween on LiveSciFi.tv. The event begins with a live presentation at 7:30pm EST and will end on Nov 1st.

Screening link here:

http://livescifi.tv/...a-movie-online/

Official Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm0qxr6rCbo

Please help us pass the word and thanks as always for the amazing support!

Best,

Zack and Scott

Scott Di Lalla

Writer/Director/Cinematographer

Zack Coffman

Producer

One World Studios Ltd.

9714 Regent St. #17

Los Angeles, CA 90034

ouija-movie-550.jpg

• Premium Member

I can post an article on my www.alexlogic.blogspot.com site.

Why don't you put together some info about the film, aka press release. I'd like to focus on the super-8 aspect. The transfer looks really clean. Even without a few more backlights (the first thing to go in lower budgeted films), it looks really good.

I can post an article on my www.alexlogic.blogspot.com site.

Why don't you put together some info about the film, aka press release. I'd like to focus on the super-8 aspect. The transfer looks really clean. Even without a few more backlights (the first thing to go in lower budgeted films), it looks really good.

Thanks Alex! We tried to keep everything tight and contained to maximize the light we had. The Kodak V3 200T stock picked up so much, we were astounded. If you can think of any specific questions, please let me know. More than happy to share what we learned.

• Premium Member

Thanks Alex! We tried to keep everything tight and contained to maximize the light we had. The Kodak V3 200T stock picked up so much, we were astounded. If you can think of any specific questions, please let me know. More than happy to share what we learned.

For starters, you might want to post a message on a super-8 facebook page as well.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/27648968851/

• Premium Member

I PM'd you a list of questions.

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

I love the grit and grime of Super 8. I wish the trailer would have had titles filmed in S8 instead of all pristine and clean. To me, it broke the suspense.

70s horror films were so much better than most modern horror. I think a lot of it is due to the grittiness of 70s 16mm. Super 8 is practically identical nowdays to 70s 16mm. I love it.

Alessandro, nice interview. Good useful information.

Matthew, I agree about the titles. That drives me crazy with Super8 that I see with shorts. The titles are so out of place they just scream at you, "Made with Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro's simple text tool!"

The now discontinued Ektachrome 100D and Vision3 200T have very fne grain and can indeed be mistaken for 16mm of old. Apparently Kodak's Vision3 50D will be so super fine grained, it will appear to be 16mm.

• Upvote 1