Arri 235 Video Tap (PAL)

Arri 235 Viefinder

2x Arri 235 200ft Shoulder MAgs

Arri 235 Low mode plate

Please email me for pics

lorenzosenatore@me.com

Lorenzo Senatore

• 2 weeks later...

There's one for sale at visual products right now for 14k which they could probably be talked down on. All the respect for trying to get a fair price for you gear (I know it used to be worth much more than this) but sadly your price just doesn't even begin to reflect its actual value in todays market :(, if you want to sell I'd start a lot lower....

Good luck Lorenzo!

There's one for sale at visual products right now for 14k which they could probably be talked down on. All the respect for trying to get a fair price for you gear (I know it used to be worth much more than this) but sadly your price just doesn't even begin to reflect its actual value in todays market :(, if you want to sell I'd start a lot lower....

Good luck Lorenzo!

Regardless what may or may not be the market value of Film Cameras It's not your place to inform someone what their equipment is worth.

I do not know Lorenzo but I will say replys like this are bad manners. This section is a marketplace not a discussion board.

• Upvote 1

Yikes guys. I felt my response was quite respectful. If you read.. In it I mention that he is asking a FAIR price, kudos to him for having the guts! And, geez, this isn't a marketplace, it IS a forum meant EXACTLY for this type of discussion! If you dont want to discuss price.. Put it in a shop window or something. And just like I might not know what prices reflect the marketplace in Europe (although I purchased my arri 435 and 416 there for far less than Lorenzo's price), Lorenzo may not know what prices reflect the marketplace in north America. I have the utmost compassion for people who invested 100k+ on their new arris only for them to slump in value almost immediately, but this is not a good deal and it is my right to (politely) let other forum members know they could do better. To say I have "bad manners" for doing so is.... Strange.

• Premium Member

Evan, forum members dont need you to tell them what something is worth to them. I just purchased a CP16R package off ebay for $650. Did I get a good deal? I think so, someone else might think I should only pay $200. I dont care because to me it was a good deal.

If his price is too high, the market will let him know by people not buying it. He can either continue to hold out, not sell it, or lower his price. I think you meant well but be careful of telling people what they should do with their own gear.

Hi Guys,

I didn't meant to create a discusssion, thank you all for the support! Evan thanks for you comment aswell, after your post I made a bit of research and understand that what I'm asking is out of the market value. So I decide to take out that price and wait for a reasonable offer

I'm selling a Arri 235 Package (europe)

Here is a list of the package

Arri 235 Body (4 perf)

Arri 235 Video Tap (PAL)

Arri 235 Viefinder

2x Arri 235 200ft Shoulder MAgs

Arri 235 Low mode plate

Make me an offer and email me for pics

lorenzosenatore@me.com

Lorenzo Senatore