Wanted: Gaffer or Key Grip in Atlanta for 7/8 day shoot

Hey guys, I am looking for either a gaffer or key grip for a lower budget shoot (series of short films) that I am doing in Atlanta from Feb 26 to March 5/6 (7 or 8 days total). Really am looking for either position as my current gaffer is talented and happy to be in either department.

It is lower budget, so the rate is $350/12 hours with no overtime (we hardly have ever gone into overtime as neither the director or I like working longer than that.) Yeah, the rate isn't that great, but it's work if someone is not busy. It's also a reoccurring job as I have shot 20 of these short films over the past 3 years and there is plans to shoot another 7-8 days at least, later this year. Really would love to find someone that I can connect with down there and use for all the shoots I do in Atlanta.

The shoot will be done on the Epic with a 2-ton grip and lighting package.

If you are local to Atlanta and interested, or know someone who might be a good fit, please email me at m at mrdop dot com or call me at 865-207-9704. I can also send a trailer to the last one of these I shot (which this project is actually a sequel to) if you'd like to see the production quality we've been doing.

Thanks,

Matthew