Norms Studio Equipment is not Closed

Shawn Hearn

Hey Everyone ,

This Is Shawn Hearn , i am the manager at Norms Studio. I am Also Norms son , Norman is now retired and i am now running the shop.

We are not closed , we are open . we have been open for the last 3 years.

we did close down for a few months , but we are OPEN!

we have redesigned all of our GRIP HEADS & updated all of our Grip EQUIPMENT.

Please check out nomrs website

www.normsgrip.com

818-767-6676

Thank You ,

Shawn Hearn

Norms Studio

Norms is open and their products are made in the U.S.A. They have some new products as well. My favorite is their new alternative to the old C-boom. http://normsgrip.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30367

We have been buying Norms products for "Nashville" and Shawn has been giving excellent customer service with quick turnaround on custom orders. Holler at 'em.

• 3 weeks later...

Norms is open and their products are made in the U.S.A. They have some new products as well. My favorite is their new alternative to the old C-boom.

We have been buying Norms products for "Nashville" and Shawn has been giving excellent customer service with quick turnaround on custom orders. Holler at 'em.

How is their C boom different/better. Some specifics please.

It's ready to go with the ear permanently installed. The hook swivels and is permanently attached. The body can be rotated knuckles up, knuckles down or knuckles anywhere around. It doesn't have stand legs poking out here or there. The ear appears much stronger than a normal C-boom casting. It has a junior receiver. The baby pin can stick out straight or at 90 degrees (with a hole for a hairclip for dead-hanging. All in all it's a versatile piece of gear.