New Cinematography course launched in London

Hi guys!

Met Film School have just launched a new course in cinematography

They usually offer short courses (basic and advanced) but this is an intensive 6-month course in practical cinematography skills:

http://www.metfilmschool.co.uk/courses/one-year-courses/six-month-cinematography.aspx

Hardly any time in the classroom- very practical.

Edited by Lauren

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

You can't buy your way in by doing a course.

I would be interested to know what the "industry placement scheme" mentioned on the website involves and what its past success rate is. How many places does the school anticipate filling in industry each year?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm also interested in their 2 weeks and 6 months programs in advanced Cinematography.

I was really excited about it but recently during my research on internet I found very bad comments about it. Apparently it's not that good! So I wonder....

Something I find odds, it's the fact they talk about the money and the payment before thinking on "Is this the right choice for this person?"

If some of you have some informations?

Thanks in advance

Lauren actually has a metfilm.co.uk email address so this is effectively an ad or press announcement.

I'll leave it up for now. If Lauren participates in the discussion (and uses her full name) we'll continue, otherwise the thread will disappear soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all!

So I did a quick search on Internet! And I found a lot of negative opinion! So i've let drop the idea of going study to MET film School because it seems like a waste of money!

I give you a link where you can find some opinions on it! like that you can make you're mind by yourself!

http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=63466

Enjoy!