For sale brand new Angenieux 12-120 f/2.2 (Cameflex) with MFT adapter

Vadim Joy

I'm selling my Angenieux 12-120 cine zoom. Perfect lens for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, Panasonic GH2 / GH3 / Digital Bolex / SI2K. Lens is in great condition, glass crystal clear. Comes with front and read caps. Has MFT mount adapter (original mount is Cameflex). I bought it for 200 in Paris last summer, plus 80 for custom adapter. Selling for 150 because I don't use it anymore.

Pick up from London, UK or postage within UK or EU. Thank you.

MbscygXeBaw.jpg

JZWgOdUCwMU.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi. The zoom is standard 16 then and not super 16mm would that be correct? Also the footage looks very soft, is this compression on youtube or the lens? Thanks. Albi

• Premium Member

I used that lens on a short and it is a bit soft.

I've had two of those lenses and both where like night and day. The first one was so soft, I could hardly determine when I was in focus or when I wasn't. The one I have now is much sharper and is about as sharp through the viewfinder as my Ultra T prime was. I think it depends on the individual lens with these.

• Premium Member

They could have been manufactured at drastically different times during the company's tenure. I know the one I used was an older one. It came out with a fine image, but it would not be my first choice for a zoom unless I wanted that soft quality.

Thanks guys, Ill probably give it a miss as tempting as it is! Now how about the Angenieux 20-120 mm T2.9? Any thoughts or should I use a different section for this?