Mitchell BNCR #244 camera logs

Hello folks,

My name is Julian Burke and live in Knoxville, Tennessee. I have a chronic disease called "collectoritis". (Not to be confused with "packratistis" as there is a difference) I have been collecting early microphones, early televisions, antique radios and studio cameras for almost 40 years. I have 4 buildings about 9000SF with pathways through them! I want to do a museum but still looking for a suitable address. I am really into early color television and have most studio cameras such as most all RCA cameras starting with the TK41's as well as GE's, Norelco's, DuMonts and many others, some with "important" histories. Yes, I have many 1000's of artifacts and would like to share them on a museum status instead of dragging people through my radio room and warehouses! I still travel often and still pick up stuff from every trip!

I have always wanted a Mitchell BNC camera and was able to obtain one a few years back. It is a very nice BNCR, serial number 244 and Martin Hill from North Carolina who has Mitchell build sheets told me it was sold to Mark VII Productions which was Jack Webb (of Dragnet fame). It still has its' Universal Studios property tags as well as some CBS markings. The outfit I purchased it from knew of someone who may have access to Universal's warehoused camera logs. I have not been able to find such a person and I would like to know where this camera worked besides Dragnet, Adam 12 and Emergency. Can anyone out there help me?

Thanking all of you, Julian Burke

• 3 months later...