Looking to work for free with Los Angeles film DP

Hello , I'm looking to work with a DP or Cinematographer that works on film in Los Angeles for free to learn more in the field. I have been working in the film industry for 11 years. I started in NYC and been living in Los Angeles for the last 3. I'm looking to learn more on film and get more experience. I have worked on digital a lot, RED, ARRI ALEXIA, Blackmagic, Canon 5D and 7D, Sony and worked on super 16mm in the past. I was lucky enough to work on 35mm twice in NYC 8 years ago. I want to learn more and get more back into film and looking to meet new people with that experience. Thanks and I really love reading the blogs on here and love making films.

Experienced in loading, building, and AC work, also operating.

Hello , I wasn't able to fix my post and there is no edit option for me so my post sounds a little messed up. I have a Trailer I'm looking to shoot and have a limited budget but can pay. I'm working on Super 16mm and I also am going to use the 16MM High speed which I own for some slow mo shots. I'll be back in touch.