Cheap Course in Europe

Hello i am starting to university a month later. It's Photography and video, in İstanbul. I wanted to study at europe but i cant afford it so i am looking for cheap but helpful short-course. I know i can improve myself without course but i want to meet with foreign and productive people. Any suggestions?

In London you have variety of courses. Short courses can be around 1200GBP and about 4 months long. But that's private film schools. If you want to go to film school with reputation expect to pay 9000+GBP for 1 year course. Plus London is expensive city.

If you're on a budget and new to filmmaking I'd recommend Raindance Film Festival, they have good courses. Otherwise if you have money to spend go to MET Film School, London Film Academy or London Film School.

• 3 months later...

Hello Ayberk,

I work in the Admissions department of Brighton Film School and we offer a great value, 9 month course in Cinematography and Directing.

http://brightonfilmschool.co.uk/our-courses/cinematography-and-directing-pre-masters-diploma/

The course is just £3,500 and it is endorsed by the BKSTS and the school has Brian Tufano as its patron. Check it out, there are also Summer Schools and degree level courses.