Chris Freilich

post-25414-0-61757600-1409345487_thumb.jpg

Mini Worrall geared head in great condition. I purchased this head from Arri/CSC a few years ago, and have only used it a couple of times since then. This head can hold pretty much any camera, up to and including 35mm film cameras. Three gears in each axis.

One great feature of this particular head (versus other Mini Worralls I've seen around) is the Sachtler sliding plate that is heavier-duty than what I assume is the original, and it also has a quick-release plate that makes life a ton easier on set, especially if you're working with another compatible Sachtler head.

Head comes with a heavy-duty shipping case.

This head is really a thing of beauty, and I'm only selling in order to help finance a Steadicam.

$6000 USD plus shipping. Local pickup in Los Angeles (Long Beach) is possible.

Thanks,

Chris Freilich
DP/Camera Op

• 1 month later...

Hi Thomas,

Yes, the head is still available. I don't know the exact specs for the head, so I can't really say whether 180 lbs would be too much for it. The most I've ever put on it is a fully loaded 35mm package with a zoom lens, but nothing monstrous like that.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi, is this Mini Worrall geared head still available? Will this able to hold a load of 180 lbs? I have a very large/ heavy lens for use on such gear head and wonder if the Mini Worrall can hold it.

The Mini Worrall is one of the finest geared heads ever built. It was designed by Cinema Products to handle Panavision and

Arri 35mm camera packages. I think a load of 180 lbs would be excessive for this precision geared head.

-Jerry Murrel

Little Rock, AR

Edited by Jerry Murrel

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...