WTB: Eclair ACL 200' Magazine

Josh Gladstone

Hey Josh,

What is the reason for prefering the French 200' mag? I get why people prefer the French 400' mag. The English 400' mag was an unusual take up design to reduce load on the original small ACL I motor. That worked well BTW.

Can't help with a 200', but I have two S16 400' French mags I'm going to sell. PM me if interested.

I think most guys charge about $250 to convert a mag so buying S16 already converted is best. Also,there is quite a lot of work in fully servicing a mag (relative to it's market value), so, as with a camera, knowing the condition/service history of a mag is good.

Cheers,

Gregg.

Hey Gregg,

The rest of the kit is French, so I'd like to keep it that way if possible. Plus I've read the French mags are better (http://www.erkanumut.com/?s=acl), but it's not a dealbreaker.

According to this thread (http://www.cinematography.com/index.php?showtopic=61063), the super 16 mag conversion isn't entirely necessary unless it scratches the film. I figured it's pretty unlikely that someone has a 200' s16 mag sitting around, but of course that would be ideal. Just want to see what / if anything is available out there.

I've already got a couple 400' mags. Thanks though!

Hi Gregg,

I am Planning to sell My ACL Package, it has 3 200ft Mags and one 400ft.

I could just sell you one 200ft Mag if you are interested, I am positive is a French Mag.

Please , let me know what is a good price for it.

I will send you pictures, soon.

Thanks!

H

Hi Gregg,

I am Planning to sell My ACL Package, it has 3 200ft Mags and one 400ft.

I could just sell you one 200ft Mag if you are interested, I am positive is a French Mag.

Please , let me know what is a good price for it.

I will send you pictures, soon.

Thanks!

H

Hi Horacio, what price did you have in mind?