Where to buy expendables and film tools in europe

Hey Everyone!

I am currently Ac:ing a lot and would like to know of any online stores in europe for equipment such as tape, belts & pouches, bags etc. I would love to buy from b&h or filmtools but the shipping to Sweden is ridiculous.

In sweden we mostly have rental houses that sells some tape and canned air and such but other than that its only camera and lighting rental. It would be great to have some more brands to choose from than arri and bestboy. And also everything you can get outside of Sweden is cheaper in general.

Im particularly looking to buy a lindcraft pouch, some domke wraps and other stuff and found a place in spain (cinetools.es) that has a lot of great stuff.

However i contacted them asking for a shipping price 2 weeks ago and haven't got any answer from them yet so i would like to know if they're any good or of other places to buy from. And also their website is spanish only so it is a lot of guessing involved to navigate :P

I've been looking at panastore as well in the UK and they got some stuff, however they dont have lindcraft products.

Maybe this can become some sort of list of online stores outside the U.S since i guess other people than me also would like to find great stores to get their stuff from.

PS. I might sound like a lindcraft fanboy but i have no experience of their products. I have only read that they are the best. Right now I have my bestboy brand AC pouch that is really saggy and would really like a sturdier one.

All the best!

Edited by Simon Bengtsson

• Premium Member

Hi!

Cinetools is a great place to buy all the stuff you need, said that they are very very bad at answering emails.

I'd say that your best bet is to ring them and tell them that you sent them an email, usually that works.

Its phone number is: +34 655 643 453 from Monday to Friday, 10am to 2pm and 4.30pm to 7.30pm

Lindcraft producfs are fabulous, you're right!

Have a good day!

Hi!

Cinetools is a great place to buy all the stuff you need, said that they are very very bad at answering emails.

I'd say that your best bet is to ring them and tell them that you sent them an email, usually that works.

Its phone number is: +34 655 643 453 from Monday to Friday, 10am to 2pm and 4.30pm to 7.30pm

Lindcraft producfs are fabulous, you're right!

Have a good day!

Thanks for your answer! Might give them a call later this week :)

Do you know if they ship outside spain?