Canon C300 with 224-70 and 100mm macro, extras - $8200

brett mayfield

Hi yall

I have a Canon C300 with extras here. $8200 for the kit. all photos are here: http://www.steadicamforum.com/index.php?showtopic=22953&do=findComment&comment=112862
The camera was used for interviews on a documentary and some b-roll. It has been lightly used and well-cared for, never dropped. I have thoroughly enjoyed this camera. Terrific image, lightweight, robust, great for documentary and travel as well as TV and cinema. Feel free to ask any questions. I would consider breaking the package up. I am in Atlanta if youd like to check it out or pick up locally. Shipping cost will vary by location. unfortunately i cannot edit the topic of this post. it is obviously 24-70 not 224-70.
Included in the package is:
-C300 camera (EF mount)
-Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM lens (the newer sharpers zoom lens)
-Canon EF 100mm macro IS USM (the newer sharper macro lens with image stabilization)
-body and lens caps for all
-C300 monitor
-C300 side grip
-C300 top handle with multiple cold-shoe mounts for monitors or other cold/hot-shoe accessories
-battery with charger
-AC adapter
-Kata PL220 Bumblebee backpack (fits everything plus a laptop and a little more, awesome bag, fits in overhead easily)
-I have 2x64GB Lexar 1000x CF cards available for additional purchase, just ask.
feel free to email me at 12@brettmayfield.com or call/text me at 404.408.5951
have a good one yall!
brett.
DSC_8570_zpsq7hbghc5.jpg
DSC_8561-2_zpsexghxnzf.jpg
KTPLB220_zpsow2uquvy.jpg
Edited by brett mayfield