ARRIRAW/Alexa mini file structures

Hey Folks!

I'm working as 2nd/offloader on an Alexamini shoot and was informed by our producer last minute that we'd be shooting open gate, recording to a 7q. I've worked in the past as an off loader on Alexa and had straightforward transfers with shotput. Haven't experienced arriraw workflow, so really I'm asking for the basics as my knowledge is limited in this capacity and have struggled to find answers online. Prior to transcoding (debayering), it's my understanding that arriraw records as individual frame captures. If i'm wrong, tell me. None the less, will this be reflected in the file structure that I would be downloading from the 7q (as in folders containing each individual frame) or should I expect the .mov files I'm used to when working with the EV and XT? The former seems impractical and the latter an incorrect assumption as it'd defeat the whole purpose of raw. I'm not sure where the gap in my understanding of the system lies. Would appreciate any help!

p.s. First time posting. Have very much appreciated these forums as a reference for specific issues. Thanks for posting so much helpful info!