London Meeting - February 2016

Miguel Angel

• Premium Member

Hi guys and girls!

I will be in London from tomorrow (February, 2nd) to Friday, 4th.

If anybody wants to meet up for a pint let me know! :) (I'll drink tea though!)

We can talk about art, science, Cameron, how the cinema industry in the UK is so bad and get drunk while doing so! :D

Hopefully see you soon!!! :D

I'm all booked up tomorrow but there is a small chance I could maybe do Thursday and a smaller one on Friday sometime but I have a big gig I have to prepare for and I suspect Friday will be busy as a result.

So I could maybe do Thursday but might have to bail depending on how things pan out.

This week is especially bad.

Friday is the 5th BTW!

Freya

Cameron, how the cinema industry in the UK is so bad and get drunk while doing so! :D

Hopefully see you soon!!! :D

Hoping you mean James Cameron although personally I'm not that into his stuff of the last decade or so, so it might be a short conversation.

Freya

Just got in and I'm very tired so can't type too much right now but Thursday is looking more and more possible. :)

Could we do somewhere heading East like Liverpool Street? I'm not sure where tho, or does anyone have a good idea for a place.

Worth noting that I also don't drink so the chances of us all getting drunk are slim.

Cafe's are also a possibility but I can't think of anything off my head probably because I'm completely exhausted right now.

Freya

I was actually thinking about the other Cameron, the one that you have to put up with

He who shall not be named. Hmmm I'm in a slightly better mood about him this evening although generally the slightest hint of the idea of the fellow is likely to make me extremely foul mouthed and irritable, so probably not a fun subject. Would rather talk about Avatar quite frankly and I thought that was stupid too.

Freya

• Premium Member

Liverpool Street is my London terminus. Lots of places for coffee, but it's a bit City, and therefore £5 for an ice-blended mocha-soy-latteccino. In that vein, we could wander down towards Spitalfields market, there's a Patisserie Valerie there.

Unless someone's desperate for beer. There are pubs to move on to once we're full of croissant. Meet under the clock early afternoonish?

P

Liverpool Street is my London terminus.

I know, this is why I suggested it. It's also a bus trip away for me and is in Central London so should be easy for all 3 of us to get to, depending on where Miguel is hanging out. Yeah we should find somewhere cheaper to actually hang out tho.

aa

Is Brick lane a short walk away too? Not sure. Spitalfields sounds do-able tho.

Not in the mood to hang out with the banking set right now.

Maybe 2pm?

Freya

• Premium Member

Is Brick lane a short walk away too?

Yes. In fact, that's probably a better bet. It's basically just beyond the market.

Not in the mood to hang out with the banking set right now.

I am, but only if I'm allowed to bring my M2A1.

P

• Premium Member

Sorry! Hectic day!

Liverpool street is great for me too!

I've a lunch meeting at 1 in Soho, maybe after that if it is ok for both? Let's say 3 or 4 pm?

I've sent a pm with my phone number to ye!

• Premium Member

Mark, that Brick Lane lane was a good find! I think we went there!

We ended up in a coffee shop which was owned by an Argentinian and whose daughter is a cinematographer!

Freya and Phil are two very beautiful people! :) I'm glad all of us had a bit of time and met ! :)

Looking forward to my next trip over there!