Tiltamax LCS - anyone ever see one of these?

If this thing does all it says it does for $6,200 then I think that's pretty incredible... Apparently Ikan are looking after distribution but they're not available on their website despite Tilta saying these would be out in May 2015. All I can gather from what I've found online is that the reason behind the delays is continued beta testing. Anyone know anything more?

http://tilta.com/shop/wireless-lens-control-system-wlc-t02/

Looks to good to be true! Also i think it would need to be road tested in the real world before i buy one. The last thing i would want to do is turn up to a shoot with this system and have it fail on me during critical takes. Hence why we all resort back to preston, bartec, heden etc. as they are reliable and trusted. As we say 'you are only as good as you last job'.

• 4 weeks later...

This system was just recommended to me by another AC. He said he had tested it at a camera house (can't remember which one) in LA and was really impressed with it and that it seemed to hold up to the basic testing. He said he almost wished he had bought that instead of a Preston. Curious to hear if anyone has actually used it in the field and what's their thoughts are. I emailed Tilta to get some info. If it is everything they claim it to be and at that price, I'll likely buy one this year. I'll update what I hear from Tilta. Maybe someone else in LA has run across it?