Does anyone recommend a portable camera jib? Im looking for a jib that is compact yet lightweight and can hold lots of different cameras. I shoot anything from Panasonic GH4, to an Red Epic with a Movi. I have a gig coming up in Alaksa that I would like to increase my production value.
The Feather Lite Crane from LiteProGear.com might be the best option? Anyone seen or used one of these?

Thanks for any feedback.

Cameron--

• 2 months later...

Does anyone recommend a portable camera jib? Im looking for a jib that is compact yet lightweight and can hold lots of different cameras. I shoot anything from Panasonic GH4, to an Red Epic with a Movi. I have a gig coming up in Alaksa that I would like to increase my production value.The Feather Lite Crane from LiteProGear.com might be the best option? Anyone seen or used one of these?[/size]Thanks for any feedback.[/size]Cameron[/size]-- [/size]

I have one and use it quiet often.

Definitely order the extender plate thing with it. I also use an extra ball head..

The only real draw back is when you're raising it up (say you're following something and it's heading to the sky), at some point the wire will pull the head past its pivot point and the camera will fall all the way back.