Alexa MINI, Exposure Control Issue

I have an issue with the EXPOSURE CONTROL (false color) assigned to the EXP-Button on the EVF. When I try to toggle the function on and off, the camera only switches the false color image between the viewfinder or the built in monitor on the EVF. So I can actually not turn it completely off.

Idk if I am just stupid and couldn't figure it out, I tried to turn all user-buttons off and re-assign them, and re-assign the EXP-button to Zebra and rebooting the camera.. Nothing worked.

Has anyone had this problem and know how to solve it? I'm gonna ask the rental house to re-install the software tomorrow morning though. But I'm worried that its not gonna work, bc they have the latest update installed..

Would be wonderful to hear your thoughts about this!!

// Jonas

EDIT: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, I signed up just now and saw there is an "ARRI"-subforum..

Edited by Jonas Björne

• 2 weeks later...

I have an issue with the EXPOSURE CONTROL (false color) assigned to the EXP-Button on the EVF. When I try to toggle the function on and off, the camera only switches the false color image between the viewfinder or the built in monitor on the EVF. So I can actually not turn it completely off.

Idk if I am just stupid and couldn't figure it out, I tried to turn all user-buttons off and re-assign them, and re-assign the EXP-button to Zebra and rebooting the camera.. Nothing worked.

Has anyone had this problem and know how to solve it? I'm gonna ask the rental house to re-install the software tomorrow morning though. But I'm worried that its not gonna work, bc they have the latest update installed..

Would be wonderful to hear your thoughts about this!!

// Jonas

EDIT: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, I signed up just now and saw there is an "ARRI"-subforum..

Hi! If I'm not mistaken it is a feature to have false color in the viewfinder and without it on the monitor or vice versa. I was baffled by this as well.

To solve it I just held the exp button down for a while and it went normal again. Try it out :)