Moving Overseas Sale: Arriflex, Bolex, Film, Tripods & More

T Sanders

SOLD: Manfrotto 475 Tripod Legs - The 475 Pro Geared Tripod legs has a center brace strut system, reliable quick-action leg locks, non-rollback three faceted center column, spirit level and rubber/metal spiked feet. This one has all of the rubber feet that originally came with the tripod. All spreader legs are intact and working.

$50 (1 left): Bogen 3066 Pan Tilt Fluid Tripod Head by Manfrotto - NO plate - NO pan/tilt arm

What's Left:

$15: 5 Piece Scrim Set for Movie Lights - Each scrim is 8 1/2 Inches in diameter. This set comes with storage bag.

$250: TWO 400' magazines for the Bolex Rex 5 with Sound Cover (not a blimp but a leather cover), in a nice vintage silver case.

$400: Custom Bolex Rex 4 Sound Blimp. - Rare blimp but can't take it with me. It makes the Rex 4 ultra silent indeed.

$250: Tobin Crystal Sync Motor for Bolexes - I only used this motor once on my Bolex Rex 5 and it works great!

$50 (for pair): Bolex-Lite S2 650W Film Lights In Original Cases - These both have been tested and work great. They are in wonderful shape. They each come in their own case. One of the cases is missing the Bolex seal on the case. The bulbs are included however I don't guarantee the bulbs will work on arrival.

$20: Bescor automatic pan-tilt head with extension cable for remote

$30: Sticky pod original Camera Car Mount - 1 Base with accessories

$30: Special Effects Horror Kit - comes with several bottles of fake blood, fake sweat/tears, brain cap, large green-screen material (I believe it's 10'), brand new ecigs with nicotine-less ecig juice (for fake smoking scenes), giant bottle of liquid latex, several tubes of zombie/monster makeup, tons of fake gold chains, various applicators.

• 3 weeks later...

The Special FX kit is gone.

Bolex lights are gone.

These items are still available but if no one requests them by Sunday evening, I won't have access to them. I'm moving overseas in about a week and a half and I'm in the process of selling my car so I won't have it by next week to go get items out of storage.

$15: 5 Piece Scrim Set for Movie Lights - Each scrim is 8 1/2 Inches in diameter. This set comes with storage bag.
$250: TWO 400' magazines for the Bolex Rex 5 with Sound Cover (not a blimp but a leather cover), in a nice vintage silver case.
$400: Custom Bolex Rex 4 Sound Blimp. - Rare blimp but can't take it with me. It makes the Rex 4 ultra silent indeed.
$20: Bescor automatic pan-tilt head with extension cable for remote
$30: Sticky pod original Camera Car Mount - 1 Base with accessories