Canon autozoom 814 electronic

pamagar

Hello, hi everyone!

I´m new here.

My name is Pablo and I´m from Spain.

So... I recently bought a Canon Autozoom 814 Electronic and I´ve been shooting with Kodak Vision 500T.

I´m a lil bit lost about how should I shoot it on daylight... Right now I´ve been shooting that cartridge with the variable shutter on number 2 and with the exposure adjustment knob on 2 too. But... what I have to do with the red pin that is below where you engange the tripod? Let it where it is or put it above where the CCA filter cancellation is?.

I´m shootingh withput lightmeter and my lab told me that is better to over-expose that film...

Also... what I have to do to shoot kodak tri-x correctly with that camera?.

Thanks for your time and sorry about my bad english...

Hi Pablo

If you are shooting in daylight then you should leave the red screw where it is. You would only put it in the filter screw hole if you wanted to shoot under tungsten light. Well you probably also put it in the filter screw hole when you want to shot in low light. In low light you don't want to waste any of the available light by using the cameras internal filter.

With Tri-x also just leave the screw where it is. The camera will disengage the filter automatically.

You need to change your name on the forum to your real first and second name. It is a role of this forum

Cheers

Richard