FS: Cooke Varokinetal 10,4-52mm T2.8 S16mm zoom

Marcel Zyskind

Selling this beautiful classic Cooke zoom.

I bought this for a Super 16mm film that unfortunately did not happen. Vignettes a little bit at the wide end on the s16mm Amira/Mini sup.

The lens has just returned (less than two weeks) from TLS where it had a full service, clean and a new focus scale including both metric and imperial scale. Paint has peeled of a bit on the focus sleeve, but optics are mint condition. I can provide some test footage shot on the Amira s16mm sup if required.

Includes a small flight case and zoom stick.

PM for more high res pics or test footage.

€3200 in the EU or $3600 rest of the world + shipping.

post-294-0-08231700-1465373817_thumb.jpg

post-294-0-54738100-1465373823_thumb.jpg

post-294-0-08098900-1465374087_thumb.jpg

Edited by Marcel Zyskind

Hi Marcel,

Sorry to hear that the film didn't happen.

If anyone wants to see the samples I sent you of a Cooke 10.4-52 on a Arri 416, feel free to show them.

For anyone interested I can really recommend this lens! I also have it and really love the look. Also very handy size.

Good luck! Kalle

Don't have the resources to buy right now but Ive got a S16 film in development and would love to see what this lens looks like if there are any samples. Also the other cooke mentioned. I have a Ziess 10-100 1.8 MK2 which I am currently running through a 1.4x teleconverter for coverage (much cheaper than the S16 conversion) but of course its not "perfect".

Thank you Kalle. It is indeed a very nice lens. I'm keeping another one together with a Cooke 10-30mm for myself :-)

Hi Marcel,
If anyone wants to see the samples I sent you of a Cooke 10.4-52 on a Arri 416, feel free to show them.

For anyone interested I can really recommend this lens! I also have it and really love the look. Also very handy size.

Good luck! Kalle

Edited by Marcel Zyskind

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
On 6/14/2016 at 7:05 AM, Kalle Folke said:

Hi Marcel,

Good luck! Kalle

Hi there,

I just bought this lens along with a Arri SR3. Do you have any examples to send through you shot on your 416?

cheers !