I need some help finding certain clips

Yash Lucid

Hi.

First question which is a bit meta:

How can I go about finding very specific types clips that many movies share? For example, walking away from an explosion without looking...is there a website to help filter out the tropes?

My actual question:

I am looking to find tv/film that show a text message being delivered to many people who are in different locations, like a secret club meeting text. I am certain that one of the fast n furious films had this but I can't be certain.

Please advise. I need them as inspiration and reference.

Thanks.

Hi.

First question which is a bit meta:

How can I go about finding very specific types clips that many movies share? For example, walking away from an explosion without looking...is there a website to help filter out the tropes?

My actual question:

I am looking to find tv/film that show a text message being delivered to many people who are in different locations, like a secret club meeting text. I am certain that one of the fast n furious films had this but I can't be certain.

Please advise. I need them as inspiration and reference.

Thanks.

The problem is that because of the time to view clips, and the lack of imaging equivalents to text pattern searches, having a 'google' for specific images or clips is difficult, and requires a human to add any metatags on content.

There are some simplistic algorithms for 'face' recognition, or similar, and perhaps other elements of a still image, but adding 'motion' to the image analysis isn't quite there yet...

Even taking a text book in film, with some number of references to movies, or scenes in movies, is difficult to find the exact scene the book other is addressing.