Buying advice (Litemat)

I´ve have decided to buy 2-3 Litemat´s from Litegear. After a lot of research it seems to be the right way to go, for the type of work I do. I mostly do small location based commercials. Normally it´s 1-3 persons in frame.

So if I´m buying 3 litemat´s which should it be? Anyone working with them has experience? I´m also looking into the litetile from Litegear. Anyone worked with them?

Kind regards,

Benjamin

I have found the LiteMat 2L (v.2) to be extremely useful and versatile. They weigh nothing and have the output of a Kino 4X4 (shorter by 8" though). This one sounds like it would serve you the best.

The LiteMat 4 is a great tool as well. They can be assembled to make larger panels with ease. One of the TV shows I work on needed to glow an 8ft window that just had a brick wall behind it. Four them made that window (with shears) glow like it was day outside.

I have found the LiteMat 2L (v.2) to be extremely useful and versatile. They weigh nothing and have the output of a Kino 4X4 (shorter by 8" though). This one sounds like it would serve you the best.

The LiteMat 4 is a great tool as well. They can be assembled to make larger panels with ease. One of the TV shows I work on needed to glow an 8ft window that just had a brick wall behind it. Four them made that window (with shears) glow like it was day outside.

Great info. Right now I´m actually thinking of buying in steps:

First:

Litemate 4 + lite 2l

Then: I got an offer for a custombuild fixture for my jemball 22`. This way I can have a battery operated Jemball with both tungsten and daylight. That´s a very nice tool.

And last: Litetile 4x4.