WTB Various 16mm Accessories

Charles Cadkin

Looking for:

16mm cores (5-10)

A few extra film cans

Sekonic L-358 or comparable digital light meter

Aaton rods (I can find them in other places, but if anyone is selling, let me know)

Aaton XTR extension viewfinder

Aaton XTR compatible video tap (preferably color)

Most urgently looking for cores and a light meter. I've read that I can get cores from labs but I'd like a few before I shoot just to have in case I have to short end some film and they seem hard to buy in small quantities.

• Premium Member

Trust me, I've looked for cores on ebay. The listings that come up are for lots of 60+ cores. I'm looking for 10 max and probably not even that many. Any listings with single cores are extremely overpriced. Places like Urbanski Film sell cores for $.45, but require a minimum of a $20 order (which, again, would be over 40 cores-far too many for me).

I appreciate the suggestion, though.

• Premium Member

Trust me, I've looked for cores on ebay. The listings that come up are for lots of 60+ cores. I'm looking for 10 max and probably not even that many. Any listings with single cores are extremely overpriced. Places like Urbanski Film sell cores for $.45, but require a minimum of a $20 order (which, again, would be over 40 cores-far too many for me).

I appreciate the suggestion, though.

Any lab that you deal with should be able to send you cans, bags and cores for free. At least, all the US labs I've dealt with will.

Core adapters are a different story.

Hi Charles,

I have a spare VR46 CCD Color Video tap for the XTR. I should have an extra extension finder as well.

Please PM me and we can discuss details.

Thanks!

Looking for:

16mm cores (5-10)

A few extra film cans

Sekonic L-358 or comparable digital light meter

Aaton rods (I can find them in other places, but if anyone is selling, let me know)

Aaton XTR extension viewfinder

Aaton XTR compatible video tap (preferably color)

Most urgently looking for cores and a light meter. I've read that I can get cores from labs but I'd like a few before I shoot just to have in case I have to short end some film and they seem hard to buy in small quantities.